Sunday, October 4, 2009

Clear! ZAP!

Back in August I fully intended to keep up with this blog with articles that would single handedly win the Leafs the Stanley Cup. But like so many of my journals, this blog fell by the wayside after its first glorious entry.

Honest to goodness, I find writing exhausting, and my subsequent exposure to the vast world of the Barilosphere made me realize how many crazy talented writers are out there. This work should be left to guys like DGB and the General.

I've been hanging around PPP for a few months now, reading, chatting a little, and doing photoshop pics. It just occured to me recently that I've grown a nice little collection of pics that have been pretty well recieved, and I should probably keep this stuff collected at a place of its own, so naturally I came back here.

So I guess this is a photoblog now. Maybe I'll write the odd post or two, but I wouldn't count on it.

The next few posts are going to be me playing catch up. Here's a warning, just in time for flu season.








No comments:

Post a Comment